The Journal of Pediatric and Neonatal Individualized Medicine (JPNIM) has just published the selected lectures and the selected abstracts of the 13th International Workshop on Neonatology ("The power of Epigenetics - Twins: identical but different").
The 13th International Workshop on Neonatology will be held in Cagliari (Italy) from 25 to 28 October 2017 (International Meetings with simultaneous translations: 26 and 27 October; during the International Meeting on 28 October, the sessions will be in Italian only, with slides in English).
25 October 2017
- Meeting Società Italiana di Neonatologia - Regione Sardegna
- Convegno Nazionale di Pediatria e Neonatologia
- 13th International Workshop on Neonatology in collaboration with the European Association of Perinatal Medicine and the Italian Society of Neonatology (International Meeting with simultaneous translations)
- 7th International Conference on Neonatal And Pediatric Laboratory Medicine in collaboration with the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC) (International Meeting with simultaneous translations)
- XII Convegno Neonatologico Infermieristico “Terra di Sardegna"
- 4th International Course on Perinatal Pathology (the sessions will be in Italian only, with slides in English)
- Corso della Società Italiana Developmental Origins Of Health And Disease (Si-Dohad) - Dalla placenta alla salute del futuro: la potenza della programmazione
To read the programme, please click here
Registration deadline is 5 days prior to the event. To go to the registration page, please click here