Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- ----- NB: Please note that, to submit articles to JPNIM's website, authors must first be registered as both readers and authors.
- I acknowledge that publishing in JPNIM is free of charge: no payments are required from the Authors.
- I have read the Editorial Policies.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Authorship credit shall be based on 1) substantial contributions to conception and design, acquisition of data, or analysis and interpretation of data; 2) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content; and 3) final approval of the version to be published. Each and every person listed as an author meets conditions 1, 2 and 3. Acquisition of funding, collection of data, or general supervision of the research group alone does not constitute authorship.
- All contributors who do not meet the criteria for authorship are to be listed in an Acknowledgments section at the end of the article. Financial and material support are also acknowledged.
- No conflicts of interest exist or are clearly indicated at the end of the article.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The text contains a conflict of interest statement and a funding acknowledgement statement. In case of human experimentation, the text explains which ethical standards were followed and contains an informed consent statement. In experiments on animals, the text contains an animal rights statement.
- I authorise the processing of my personal information under the Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003.
- I acknowledge that before the article final publication I will have to send a signed copyright agreement, where I agree to transfer the copyright to the journal’s publisher. The copyright agreement can be read here.
Copyright Notice© Hygeia Press